RE: [EOWG] - 28 October Agenda - Please Review

Unfortunately I am going to have to miss this meeting as well. Going through a super busy period of training at work and have a conflict tomorrow. Plus I have not had any extra time to keep up with the work. Next week!

Brian

From: Brent Bakken <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2022 6:42 PM
To: Education and Outreach Working Group <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: [EOWG] - 28 October Agenda - Please Review

CAUTION: This email originated outside Vispero. Do not click links, open attachments or forward unless you recognize the sender.

Hello EOWG,

The 28 October EOWG Meeting Agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted for your review.

We have a very full agenda for this meeting and would like to ask that you review as much of the linked content as you can prior to the meeting.

Also, participants who missed last week's meeting should skim the minutes, as they provide background for the topics in the meeting this week.

Minutes: https://www.w3.org/2022/10/21-eo-minutes

Looking forward to making much progress this Friday. Thank you for attending to help out.

Brent, Kris Anne, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Pearson
Chair: Pearson Able (global)
Chair: Education & Outreach Working Group, W3C

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)