RE: Final design for WCAG Techniques, Understanding, Supplemental Guidance, Rules

Hi Shawn,

These look good. I will add support in Github. I did check in with interaction designer and they didn't flag any big issues.

Couple of minor things which I will flag here as I don't know if they are bugs or features!

·       Font size in headings and in page contents differ between the Understanding example and the Supplemental example - side by side they are more apparent and eye-twitching.

·       Strap line between two examples have different presentations for the 'not required to meet WCAG' caveat.

·       [Minor] Not sure with the positioning of the strap line - I think it is competing with the other heading content because it is over two lines. I think this may have been explored but putting the strapline under the heading?

[Title: Sample of header section with strap line below main heading]

Thanks

Kevin

Kevin White

Head of Digital Accessibility and Usability

Phone – 07827 991 786

This e-mail (and any files or other attachments transmitted with it) is intended solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Unauthorised use, disclosure, storage, copying or distribution of any part of this e-mail is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient please destroy the email, remove any copies from your system and inform the sender immediately by return.
Communications with the Scottish Government may be monitored or recorded in order to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. The views or opinions contained within this e-mail may not necessarily reflect those of the Scottish Government.