Tomorrow's asynchronous meeting "agenda"

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 13:43:21 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi folks,
You'll be thrilled to know we have added another task for your EO
enjoyment. Eric and team have completed their thinking about the filters
for the redesigned Evaluation Tools list. A full list of EO open tasks are
found on Work for This Week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_Week> [1] on
the EO Meetings wiki page.

If you have limited time and need to prioritize, here are our suggestions:
1. Complete the surveys
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Surveys>  [2] They are short
and should easily take less than 20 minutes each .

   -  One is approval to publish, meaning editors have worked through all
   submitted issues and do not expect to have major items to address. This is
   your final sign off
   - The other is  specific review of the categories for the updated web
   evaluation tools list

2. Review the open Issues related to Media Accessibility
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Optional> [3] and provide the
requested feedback.
3. Other listed tasks as you have time and interest
4. Enjoy the rest of your Friday and have a nice weekend

Thanks for all you do!
~ Sharron, Brent, Kris Anne, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_Week
[2] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Surveys