Re: [EOWG] - No Meeting 28 January - Complete Survey

Hi everyone,
Just a quick follow on the the meeting announcement and ideas for how you
can contribute this week. Since the approval to publish is a short and easy
one to complete, please consdier giveing some attention to the additional
items in work for this week.

For example scroll down to the "Optional" section
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Optional> of the page Even
though it is a lower priority we still very much need input to the open
issue of the Media Resource. If you agree with me that Media accessibility
is especially important in the remote access times, and that people are
looking for ways to address accessibility issues in media content, please
take the time to look through and comment on the issues and the questions
posted.  Thanks folks ofr this and for all you do to make the web more
accessible for all.

Best,
Sharron
--