REQUEST: Please make time for resource review

Thank you Shawn,
I just want to reiterate that we truly need all of EOWG participation at
this time. The Curricula survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/curricula-designers-starfish/>
(closes 26 July) and User Story Survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/people-use-web-starfish-1/> (closes 26
August) are expected to be time consuming. Please recall that you can
answer a few questions, save the survey and come back to do more. You can
answer incrementally. These are important resources and will be widely used
across the globe. Input is needed and valued - and your participation makes
a difference!

Please demonstrate your sincere commitment to this work by completing the
surveys if at all possible. If you are truly unable to make the time for
the review, please open the survey and register that fact. You have an
option to say:

   - I didn't get to it and will not in the near future. * I abstain from
   providing comment on this resource.*

That allows Chairs to understand that you are still engaged and willing to
be active in group work but just don't have the time right now.

Thanks for listening, for participating, and for all you do to improve
resources and make them available to people everywhere who work to make the
digital world more accessible.

--

Sharron Rush | Executive Director

Knowbility.org: to create a more inclusive digital world for all abilities

(office) 512.527.3138 x 104