3 surveys for this week [was: [EOWG] - No Meeting, Surveys Please]

Happy Monday!

First, thanks to Michele, Vicki, Laura, and Estella who already did the Curricula survey that opened a couple weeks ago!

The other 2 surveys are now linked from Work for this Week:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_Week

One survey is an approval to publish! It is probably quick. The others will take longer.

Reminder that all EOWG participants should *complete all 3 surveys* (even if only to check "I didn't get to it..." or "I need more time...").

Thanks much!
~Shawn, Sharron, Brent