Education and Outreach Working Group (EOWG)

From: Billie Johnston <bijo@siteimprove.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 15:28:04 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-eo@w3.org" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
CC: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>, "EOWG Chairs (group)" <group-eo-chairs@w3.org>
Hello EOWG Members,

My name is Billie Johnston and my Accessibility journey began about 10 years ago, when I came across a web accessibility article by happenstance. Since that day I've been dedicated to learning and helping others learn what Accessibility means, why it's important, and how to get there. I love seeing that "aha moment", when someone realizes and gains a new perspective, awareness, and recognition on a subject that is indiscernible to some, and thankfully continues to emerge and grow as commonplace practice and knowledge.

I'm looking forward to continued learning and contributing to the Education and Outreach Working Group!

Sincerely,
Billie

Billie Johnston, CPACC
Senior Accessibility Consultant
Siteimprove | 1 647 952 0360

Billie Johnston, CPACC
Senior Accessibility Consultant

[Siteimprove]<https://siteimprove.com/>

[email]
bijo@siteimprove.com<mailto:bijo@siteimprove.com>

[phone]
+1 647 952 0360

[address]
110 Yonge Street, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario M5C 1T4

[Siteimprove on Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/Siteimprove>
[Siteimprove on Twitter]<https://twitter.com/Siteimprove>
[Siteimprove on LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/siteimprove>

[Member of World Wide Web Consortium W 3 C]<https://www.w3.org/>   [cid:image009.png@01D74272.B1CC2510] <https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/>