[EOWG] - Friday Optional WCAG Videos Meeting

From: Bakken, Brent <Brent.Bakken@Pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 16:03:32 +0000
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

Instead of the normal EOWG meeting this Friday, 07 May, we are replacing it with a WCAG Videos sub-group meeting.

If you are not in the sub-group, this meeting is optional, but we welcome you to attend and provide input. Others have attended the sub-group meeting in the past and it has been very helpful.

We will be reviewing open issues currently listed in the WCAG Videos sub-group meeting agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1]. Please review prior to the meeting if you have time.

Thank you,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Chair: Pearson Able (global)
Chair: Education & Outreach Working Group, W3C
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>
US Central Time Zone - (remote office Texas)