[NOTE: That's TOMORROW] Survey to publish ATAG Report Tool - Thursday 25 June

We have looked at the tool extensively in the past several months. Please
take a few minutes for this final survey today or tomorrow - thank you!!

--

Sharron Rush | Executive Director

Knowbility.org: to create a more inclusive digital world for all abilities

(office) 512.527.3138 x 104