EOWG Survey deadline today

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:18:49 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG colleagues,

Here's a friendly reminder that:

* Curricula survey closes today -- please complete the survey -- even if only to select "I need more time..." or "I didn't get to it and will not in the near future. I abstain from providing comment". Survey link:
	https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/wai-curricula-starfish-review-123/

* ATAG Report Tool survey for Approval to Publish coming soon, and due Thursday 25 June. Tool link:
	https://atag-report-tool.hdv.now.sh/

* (optional) A minor question on field labels and colon is at:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-website/issues/215

Here's the link to Work for this Week:  https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_Week

Thanks, y'all!

Best,