EOWG - No Meeting and Updates

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:08:21 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

There will be no EOWG Teleconference Meeting on Friday, 30 November (this
week).

A few updates:

   - *UnDoc Team:* We are pushing forward with work on the Understanding
   Documents. Small team, be on the lookout for update emails and assignments
   tomorrow.
   - *Accessibility Statements Resource:* We will be sending an update on
   final changes made and timeline for publishing and outreach. Look for
   another email with more information tomorrow.
   - Next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, 6 December.

Thank you,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
*Pearson*

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com