Re: Outreach opportunity -- New Resource: The Business Case for Digital Accessibility

Wahooo! I know there were a ton of regrets for AHG but I'll be there all
week if anyone wants to meet up even for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine
:D

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*