Re: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, How to Meet WCAG 2 (Quick Reference)

Hi Jess,

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

First, some guidance for you: The Quick Reference at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/quickref/?hidesidebar=true> includes all of the principles, guidelines, and success criteria from WCAG. So you can use the Quick Reference and do not need to use the other WCAG page for that information.

Next, guidance for us: Thank you for explaining some design aspects that make pages easier and harder to deal with. If you have any other information you would like to provide, we welcome it.

I am sharing this information with groups that are working to improve the design of our web pages. And I've opened an issue for it at <https://github.com/w3c/tr-pages/issues/79>

All the best,
~Shawn

[Note: Jess gave permission for us to share the e-mail below on public lists.]