EOWG - Important Meeting and Work Info

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 10:54:30 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

In place of our weekly meeting this week, we would like to give you back
the 2 hours to be sure to work on completing the current open surveys.

Work for this Week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1] has
been updated with all of the current surveys and closing dates. Note that
two surveys are closing today!

Please take the time today and again through Monday to provide good,
detailed feedback on the Business Case Survey and the Accessibility
Statements Survey. If you need additional time to complete one of these
surveys, please indicate this *in the survey* so that the planning team and
editors are aware. Again all of the links and directions are listed on Work
for this Week in the wiki.

Thank you all for excellent work and contributions.
Brent, Sharron, & Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
*Pearson*

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com