Need your help - please review the Business Case draft ASAP

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 10:04:25 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
First, thanks a million to Howard Kramer, the only reviewer so far to
complete the Business Case for Accessibility survey.

If the others of you will *please* take some time to do this review I will
be eternally grateful. In fact, I will stand a round of drinks for the next
ten people who complete The Business Case for Accessibility - Thorough
Review <https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/bizcase-thorough/>

Please collect your drinks at TPAC or Accessing Higher Ground or wherever I
see you next.

In deepest gratitude for your thoughtful response.
Sharron