Meeting agenda and new survey on Business Case

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 11:31:22 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

In preparation for Friday's meeting, the EOWG agenda
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] is posted.

Also, I want to personally thank you all for your patience, support, and
contributions to the Business Case rewrite. We are in the home stretch!!
As you may know,  EOWG has defined several stages for a document to proceed
to publication. The Business Case article is now at review level 4 - the
last review before publication. This is meant to be the final opportunity
to suggest edits, changes, or additions of any kind.We have launched a
survey, open today through next Wednesday Oct 10.

Please set aside some time in the next week to take the Business Case survey
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/bizcase-thorough/> [2]  so that it
can proceed to publication soon.

Thanks again, great to work with this dedicated team of leaders!

Best,
Sharron, Brent, and Shawn
--
[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda