Re: Join editorial group for WCAG 2.1 new Understanding docs

Hi.

I found a few errors at the URL:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/non-text-contrast.html

In this paragraph, change "controls" to "control's":
*"The Use of Color success criteria addresses changing only the color of an
object (or text) without otherwise altering the object's form. If a
controls indicator of state (e.g. button background) varies only by color
this is acceptable if the luminosity contrast ratio between the colors of
the states differ by at least 3:1, or if there is another indicator of
state. For example, a text link that only differs from adjacent text using
color and there is no other visual indication that the text is linked (e.g.
the link underline is removed) needs to ensure that the link color meets
the 3:1 luminosity contrast ratio relative to the non-linked text color in
order to meet the related Success Criteria 1.4.1.  "*

Also throughout the document change "e.g." to "e.g.,"

And then in this chunk that follows below, the word "New" comes across as
very weird, what with how things are formatted around it:

*"state*
*New*

*dynamic property expressing characteristics of a user interface component
that may change in response to user action or automated processes*

*States do not affect the nature of the component, but represent data
associated with the component or user interaction possibilities. Examples
include focus, hover, select, press, check, visited/unvisited, and
expand/collapse."*

Regards,
David

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC, CPWA
David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com | @davidberman
+1-613-728-6777 <https://dialpad.com/launch?phone=%2B1-613-728-6777> | 340
Selby Avenue, Ottawa K2A 3X6

High Level Advisor, United Nations | Invited Expert, W3C | Ico-D
Sustainability Chair | Carleton U. Access Network chair
Upcoming: Toronto | Ohio | Montreal | Buenos Aires | Tampa | Tel Aviv