Re: New mailing list for Roles and Responsibilities work [was: Ra11y TF]

Denis Boudreau <dboudreau01@gmail.com> wrote:

> ... a taskforce actually gives its participating members additional street
> cred, which is always nice... Some of us can leverage things like that
> further down the line to get approvals for time and budget from our
> respective employers. But I'd argue that the project/group would need to
> show meaningful progress first.

Good points. So shall we agree that when the group feels that enough
progress is made and/or the need for street cred is clear, we will jump
through the needed hoops to form an official TF? There is no reason not to
when we are further down the line, as Denis says.

Thanks all!
Sharron