Re: Denis: Responsibility Matrix (was RE: EOWG - Work for this Week and Survey)

 Bonjour Stéphane,

Ça fait un bail, dis donc! Faut rester en contact plus souvent, cousin!

I sort of remember seeing this pass a while back, but clearly had not
replied to it, and it just got buried. Yes, this certainly looks
interesting. I think it would be nice if we could meet in the near future
to discuss it further, and see how we could incorporate this into our work.
To make a long story short, yes, what we're up to is a redux of what I'd
worked on in 2010-2012, but with the help of Sean and Bill. We are looking
for volunteers to help out, if this is something you'd like to be involved
in, just let us know.

The concept you have is interesting, but we're a few steps further (or
deeper) in terms of what we'Re up to... but a mechanism to generate outputs
definitely has value, and I'd love for you to jump in and help with at
least that part.

What does your schedule look like for a first call, say sometime next week?
I think late afternoon for you could work for me, considering time zones...

And sorry again for the radio silence. Same old, same old. Work, work,
work. Blah, blah, blah. Meh. :)

/Denis

--
Denis Boudreau, CPACC
Inclusive public speaking coach & trainer, INKLUSIV Communications