Re: Join editorial group for WCAG 2.1 new Understanding docs

From: David Berman <berman@davidberman.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 11:55:45 -0400
To: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hi Sharron,

Yes, happy to. I've been going over the guidance this past week, and I've
found a few surface errors, as well as a couple of errors where there may
be unintentionally misleading statements. I'll collect them and contribute
them!

--
David Berman, RGD, FGDC, CPWA
David Berman Communications | berman@davidberman.com | @davidberman

High Level Advisor, United Nations | Invited Expert, W3C | Ico-D
Sustainability Chair | Carleton U. Access Network chair
Upcoming: Toronto | Montreal | St. Louis | Buenos Aires | Tampa | Tel Aviv
Accessibility course: join us online www.davidberman.com/next

This message may contain proprietary information. Unauthorized
disclosure/copying/distribution of contents prohibited.