Re: Join editorial group for WCAG 2.1 new Understanding docs

From: Cyndi Rowland <Cyndi.Rowland@usu.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 09:26:07 -0600
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Congratulations to everyone (across workgroups).  As EOWG responds, I
know it will be great, as are all of the other materials produced by
this fabulous collection of talented people. I don't know that I can
contribute weekly, but I surely would love to try.  My persistent issue
is that I am not at my core a technical person, and as I read through
github or minutes I'm not sure my contributions would be relevant.  If
you would like to keep me with this proviso, I would certainly try.

Regards,
Cyndi

--
Cyndi Rowland, Ph.D., Director
WebAIM; National Center on Disability and Access to Education

WebAIM.org
NCDAE.org
cpdusu.org

1-435-797-3381