WCAG 2.1 updates to EOWG Resources

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 13:45:35 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

I've been updating documents for WCAG 2.1's release. As I said in the EOWG telecon last week, most edits to EOWG Resources done so far are just changing "WCAG 2.0" to "WCAG 2". They are listed here for your review:
	<https://www.w3.org/wiki/WCAG21updates#Done_-_EO>

There is the one substantive update to:
	Developing Organizational Policies on Web Accessibility
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/planning/org-policies/
Proposed changes:
	<https://github.com/w3c/wai-org-policies/commit/1535095f90e0678bfe34465462be62f99a7082cb#diff-d680e8a854a7cbad6d490c445cba2eba>
These will be published soon if there are no concerns raised.

Some more complex updates are needed. (<https://www.w3.org/wiki/WCAG21updates#Need_to_Do_-_EO> & <https://www.w3.org/wiki/WCAG21updates#Priority_To_Be_Determined_-_EO>)
The EOWG planning team will be proposing approaches for those in the near future.

Thanks,
~Shawn