EOWG - No 04 May Meeting

From: Bakken, Brent <brent.bakken@pearson.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 11:25:53 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello EOWG,

*We will not have our EOWG meeting this Friday, 04 May.*

As you have seen from other emails, the WAI redesign is taking priority and
is almost complete. We are also expecting next steps from the three other
resources that we are focusing on very soon (Business Case, Accessibility
Statements, and RA11y Matrix).

Thank you for reading emails and staying up to speed on what is happening
in the background.
Have a great weekend everyone,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Psychometrics & Testing Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com