From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 12:36 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: WAI website redesign preview available

Hi EOWG folks,

Eric has uploaded an updated beta of the WAI website redesign!

IMPORTANT: *We are not ready to announce this yet*. If all goes well, we will announce it next week, and let you know so you can help spread the news.

Please see the Status, Planned Changes, and Known Issues at <https://github.com/w3c/wai-website/wiki/W3C-WAI-Website-Redesign-Information#status>

If you have any comments, please submit them before 4:00pmE on *Monday 30 April*.

It's at:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/beta/

You might need to do a hard refresh to get the new version. To confirm you have the updated one, under "Making the Web Accessible", there are no boxes around the W3C, WAI, You sections.

Best,
~Shawn & Eric

 This email, including any attachments, is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized distribution, disclosure or use is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please contact the sender and delete this email, including any attachments, immediately. Thank you.