From: Bakken, Brent [mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 April 2018 9:40 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Subject: EOWG - 26 April Agenda Posted

Greeting EOWG,

I apologize for the lateness of this email. I was unexpectedly out of the office yesterday afternoon and did not manage to get the agenda updated in the evening. The 26 April EOWG Meeting agenda<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda_26_April> [1] has been posted for your review. As a reminder, this is a Thursday meeting at 6:00pm Eastern Time.

Thank you,
Brent, Sharron, and Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda_26_April

Brent A. Bakken

Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>

[Image removed by sender.]