De : Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 14 décembre 2017 02:10
À : w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Objet : EOWG - 15 December Agenda (last of 2017) & Surveys

Hello EOWG,

The 15 December Teleconference Agenda is updated at:
 https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

We have a few resources ready for thorough review and publication approval now and in the coming weeks.

Looking forward to talking with everyone for the last time in 2017, and gearing up for an awesome EOWG 2018!

Best,
~ Shawn, Sharron, Brent

Thank you.