We learned so much in user testing [WAS: EOWG - No Meeting 06 Oct]

This week has been incredibly useful and informative - big thanks to
Charlotte, Alicia, and James for making it possible and getting it to work
so well. The supporting work by their colleagues Sydney and Liz was
fantastic and enlightening.

Users were greatly impressed with the content and the useful resources
maintained by WAI. As a result, I am more motivated than ever to get our
materials and presentation formats in good shape, sharpened, focused and
ready to change the world of accessibility!

Please take the time this week to hone in on your own part of this effort
while we process what we learned and bring a plan to the larger group for
how to get our new site across the finish line.

Huge thanks, deepest appreciation from your co-chairs and staff contact,
Sharron, Brent, and Shawn

--
Sharron Rush | Executive Director | Knowbility.org | @knowbility
*Equal access to technology for people with disabilities*