New titling/navigation question

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 20:18:42 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

In last week's teleconference, we discussed re-titling several resources. [1]

Here is a *new GitHub issue* that wasn't on the weekly survey:
	<https://github.com/w3c/wai-website-design/issues/85>

It would be great if you could take a look and add your thoughts on Thursday, in hopes we can come to resolution on Friday's teleconference. (resolution subject to review the week after, as usual :-)

Thanks!
~Shawn

[1] 1 Sept EOWG telecon minutes: https://www.w3.org/2017/09/01-eo-minutes.html

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

*Note*: I check e-mail on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
If you need a quick reply, please call +1-617-395-7664