RE: EOWG - 11 August Agenda Posted

From: Keen, Laura <lkee@loc.gov>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 12:36:42 +0000
To: "'Bakken, Brent'" <brent.bakken@pearson.com>, "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Anyone else having trouble calling in?

From: Bakken, Brent [mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 4:57 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG - 11 August Agenda Posted

Greeting EOers,

The EOWG meeting agenda for the 11 August meeting<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda> [1] has been posted.

To reiterate again... We are working hard to get these agenda topics (with links) posted earlier to give you time to review and think on them before the meeting starts. We believe this with both facilitate full engagement from everyone, as well as speed up the meetings by having participants familiar with the discussion topics.

Please take some time to review the agenda prior to the Friday meeting.

Thank you,
Sharron, Shawn, and Brent

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Agenda

Brent A. Bakken

Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services
Pearson

512 202 1087
brent.bakken@pearson.com<mailto:brent.bakken@pearson.com>

Learn more at pearson.com<http://pearson.com>