WebEx changing - for next week

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 11:12:22 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi all,

Due to abuse of WebEx, I will be creating a new WebEx meeting for the EOWG telecon. The password will be the same.

The WebEx link will be available with W3C Member login, and not public.

For those without Member access, I will send you the WebEx info directly. Please keep it where you can find it.

If you misplace the new WebEx info, you can get it from me or Chairs or other participants.

Thanks,
~Shawn

--
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>

*Note*: I check e-mail on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
If you need a quick reply, please call +1-617-395-7664