Updates for WFTW, 20 Nov minutes, and no meeting announcement

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 18:54:13 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Howdy dear colleagues,

Work for this Week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1] is
updated, minutes are attached and I hope everyone is off to a pleasant
weekend.

Please note that we will *not* meet next Friday 27 Nov since so many are
taking the extended Thanksgiving weekend holiday. Happy times to those who
celebrate that. Also note there is extended survey time for all, so
something for everyone to celebrate. As always, thanks for all you do!

Best,
Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week