Re: EOWG new Co-Chair ! Brent Bakken

Ditto, ditto, Andrew and Emmanuelle!

I'm so very grateful to all three of you.

Brent -- I really appreciate your willingness to take on this leadership
role.  You are filling some very big shoes. And I just know that you too
will do a first-rate job.

Sharron -- I'm so grateful I don't have to scribe.  But much more than
that, I really appreciate your leadership of our team -- not to mention in
the a11y world in general.  If I could wave a wand and give out awards for
a11y leadership, it would be to you and one other person.

Of course that other person is you, Shawn.  Your leadership has been
amazing -- and it will continue to be, I've no doubt.  I've had the
experience of transitioning from a chair to a team member, and really
enjoyed getting to sit back and let others deal with the inevitable
headaches of being chair.  I hope the same is true for you.

With much gratitude,
Anna Belle