Re: EOWG new Co-Chair ! Brent Bakken

I'd like to second Emmanuelle's thoughts:

Congratulations Brent, good to have you working with the fantastic Sharron
as co-chair.

Sharron, your efforts as scribe are much appreciated, especially having
done this myself for some time in the past.

And a heart-felt thanks to Shawn for your efforts over many years leading
the EO efforts.

My vacation ends in two weeks and I will then be back on deck at midnight
to continue contributing to the work of EO

Regards, Andrew

--
"You have to take on challenges to experience living."
Boris von Engelbrechten