21 Aug minutes, current work, weekly survey

From: Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 09:59:39 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello dear colleagues,

Attached are meeting minutes for those who missed Friday's meeting.  Please
review and indicate your approval of (or concerns with) the resolutions
that were passed.

Work for this week
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week> [1] has
been updated and the weekly survey is open until Sept 1 since we will **NOT
have an EOWG teleconference this week** There is a lot to review however
(including final review of Writing Tips) so I plan to look at it sooner
rather than later and hope you will too :)

Thanks everyone!
Sharron

[1] https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week