EOWG Weekly Survey

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:19:50 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi EOWG folks,

If you've been watching the Work for this Week at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week>, you see that we've been adding to it every day. We didn't create a weekly survey until now, though, since availability of things has been changing frequently.

If you have only 3 minutes before the EOWG teleconference, you can go into the Weekly Survey and check "I didn't get to it" for all of the question. :-)

If you already reviewed the material or have time to review it, there are comment boxes for you to share your initial input on a few things.

The Weekly Survey is the first link under Work for this Week at:
	<https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/EOWG_Meetings#Work_for_this_week>

Thanks!
~Shawn