Greetings EOWG! (Melody's Introduction)

From: Melody Ma <melody.yy.ma@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:58:21 -0800
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Hello EOWG!

I'm Melody Ma, a web developer based in Vancouver, Canada who was
previously a software product manager for most of my career. I'm excited to
join EWOG to increase the knowledge and awareness of accessibility in the
development and broader tech community.

My interest in web accessibility started when I was tasked to ensure
consistency in button focus states across browsers and found that button
focus states were there for more than just prettiness sakes. From then on,
I've become the accessibility champion in my workplace.

I recently wrote an article chronicling the history of web accessibility.
Here's the link:
https://medium.com/@melodyma/a-brief-history-of-alt-text-12cff05a59ff. I
hope you enjoy it.

I look forward to working with everyone!

Regards,
Melody
@melodyma