From: Shawn Henry [mailto:shawn@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 1:52 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG Face-to-Face Meeting 16-18 March 2014 in San Diego, CA, USA

Dear EOWG,

As agreed in the EOWG teleconferences on 25 October 2013 and 10 January 2014, EOWG will meet face-to-face on 16-18 March 2014 in San Diego, CA, USA. Meeting details will be filled in as they are available at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2014/03f2f.html

Regards,
~Shawn

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/25-eo-minutes