Call for Approval to Publish: Tutorials (work this week)

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:23:09 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
CC: Eric Eggert <ee@w3.org>, Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, Sharron Rush <srush@knowbility.org>
Dear EOWG,

As planned, the Tables and Images tutorials are ready for your approval to publish. We still plan to finalize and announce these in May. Please complete the questionnaires as soon as feasible, *by Wednesday 21 May*.

1. https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/TutorialTablesP/
2. https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/ImagesTutorialP2/

Please do the Tables tutorial first.

Note that the content will remain stable throughout the review period at the /WAI/tutorials URIs, and the versions under github may be updated to address comments as they come it. Therefore, you probably want to review the github version. Both are linked in the questionnaires.

Please also review the one cover page at <https://w3c.github.io/wai-tutorials/> now and put your comments in github, e-mail, or wiki at <https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Tutorials/Feedback/Cover_Page> We will finalize the content for that page this Friday 16 May and then send out an approval to publish questionnaire right away.

Thanks!
~Shawn