Easy checks, "Keyboard access and visual focus" section

From: Alan Chuter <achuter1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 09:14:26 +0200
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
I've been reading this section [1] and I have a few comments that
could help to make it clearer. I don't have access to the wiki, so I'm
posting them to the list.

The sentence "Keyboard focus should be visible and logical through the
page elements" is not as understandable as it could be. The words
"visible and logical" are different concepts. It might work better
expanding a little and keeping the user's point of view used in the
rest of the paragraph. For example, "As a user moves the focus from
one page element to the next, she/he needs to be able to see which one
currently has focus. The order needs to match the way the user reads
the content."

Under "Visual focus," "the focus indicator" suggests some kind of
device, rather than simply a change in appearance. Maybe it would be
clearer as "the focus is clearly indicated."

Maybe start a new sentence in "has focus, for example...", like "has
focus. For example, ..."

In the "Drop-down lists and image links" section, maybe add emphasis
to "all" in "move through **all** the options." Perhaps append
"without triggering an action."

cheers,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/preliminary#interaction