EOWG this week: Re: Sub Discussion of Text Zoom vs. Browser Zoom (today's EO teleconf)

Hi all,

The comment deadline for WCAG Techniques & Understanding is next week. If you have specific suggestions for edits to address this or other issues, make sure to add them to our WCAG review wiki page by Thursday (8 August): <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/WCAG_review>

Thanks,
~Shawn