Re: EOWG quick action for all - including list lurkers

Hello all, from one of the list lurkers,

I agree with Andrew that the "Techniques are Informative" section refers
to "Sufficient Techniques."

Advisory Techniques and Failures are by nature not required. I assume
that using a separate section is to emphasize the notes, but on first
reading I found the section heading a little confusing, especially as
it's followed by so many other headings, all with the word "Techniques."
It rather upsets the flow of ideas to have a disclaimer as the first
section.

I think it would be more coherent to make it a subsection of "Sufficient
Techniques."

regards,

Alan