Re: EOWG quick action for all - including list lurkers

Hi,

I agree with Sailesh in that it could stay where it is but needs to
stand out more. If it is moved to the sufficient techniques section, it
should still be made to stand out. I think the idea that W3C cautions
against something is a pretty strong statement and it is important that
it not be missed. Perhaps that sentence or the words "cautions against"
should be marked up in strong.

Best regards,

Catherine

--