Re: EOWG - Easy Checks updates & actions

Hello Shawn and all,
I am looking at the draft page:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/eval/checks
that you mentionned to be stable.
I have some minor comments, but I am not sure where to add these on the
wiki, for that reason, I send them in an e-mail.
1. Introduction, editor's discretion:section tools.
First sentence:
"Most of these checks you can do with any browser, that is, you do not
need to download anything."
Are the words in the right order in this sentence or should it be:
"You can do most of these checks with any browser, that is, you do not
need to download anything"?

2. Clarity of links:
It is not easy for the readers to read the links to the different tools
as http text. May be the name of the tool/browser would be more useful?
Example: Link text: "http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/". Or:
"https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/web-developer/add-on."

The link text questions seems to concern all the documents linked on
this page.

3. For page titles, the shortcut with the WAT toolbar is no direct one:
You first have to press ctrl+alt+6, then press down arrow key once or
type the first menu letter, maybe H for the English version?

4. In the headings section, heading: "To try checking headings in BAD"
There seems to be one or two words too much:
"Follow the one of the instructions under "To check headings outline" above"
Suggestion : "Follow one of the instructions under "To check headings
outline" above"

That's all for me regardding this page.
Best
Sylvie