Updated DRAFT cautionary language

For tomorrow's meeting, the update is here:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Developing_Training_Notes#Cautionary_Language
and goes like this:
These materials are meant to give structure to your own accessibility
knowledge and help you to teach others. They are meant to be used
freely, with acknowledgement of the source. You may adapt them as
needed. If you are the "accidental accessibility expert" and are new
to accessibility yourself, however, you are wise to be well prepared.
It is important and valuable to your colleagues and communities to
share accessibility information. Understand your own level of
knowledge and remember that no one knows everything about
accessibility. While you will certainly want to become very familiar
with the materials you are presenting, you are likely to have certain
areas where your expertise is stronger than others. If you are unsure
of some concepts or techniques, you may want to seek support on the
WAI Interest Group list or one of the other related community groups.
Be very open with your audience about your background and level of
expertise. You are sure to get questions and requests for more
information as you present these materials and it is fine to admit
when you don't know the answer. In fact, a question that you do NOT
know the answer to is often a great opportunity to explore additional
WAI Resources with your audience.