Re: [for review] RD Symposia design

Dear All,

As I said in my previous email, I really like the design. Please see some minor comments below:

On 2 Jul 2012, at 16:41, Shawn Henry wrote:

> Please let me know if you have any concerns with the overall design, and if you have comments on any specifics, e.g,:
> * Is the use of all caps and italics acceptable?

I think they look good.

> * Should there be a visited link colour?

I think this would be useful, especially reading long research pages, this could be useful.

and some other comments for editors discretion:
- I think justified text would be useful as well (both left and right).
- link to slides in the proceedings tab might not be available in all symposiums.
- Links at the top (WAI R&D Symposia » Metrics Symposium Home ») are used as breadcrumbs but as I move along the tab, the tab items are not added to this list, so this might be a bit confusing.
- Will the transcript page include some mechanism of highlighting, for example time stamps, or some headings, etc? This would be useful to guide people reading the transcript page, otherwise it might be too long. This page could also include agenda of the symposium to guide the reader so they would be able to jump to specific agenda items. Based on this, I wonder if the following symposiums can be recorded so that we also provide audio transcripts for people to follow.
- I guess the link at the bottom of the page will be removed: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/cfp.html>.
- In my browser (Firefox v13.01), yellow box is not fully covering the bibtex item <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/report.html>.

and some minor comments about the content.
- I think it would be good to add affiliations of the scientific committee members to this page:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/rd/home.html

Regards,
Yeliz Yesilada.

Dr. Yeliz Yesilada