RE: Unable to attend this week

From: Jason Bell <Jason.Bell@actionforblindpeople.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:17:31 +0100
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Me too, laden down with meetings

Jason Bell
Digital Media Manager

Communications Team
Action for Blind People
Tel: 020 7635 4902

Visit the Action website: www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/actionforblindpeople

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/actionforblind

________________________________

From: Victoria Menezes Miller [mailto:menezesmiller@gmail.com]
Sent: 03 May 2012 19:57
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: Unable to attend this week

Dear Friends,

Please excuse from tomorrow's conference call as I'm not well.

Best,

Vicki

Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind and partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their lives.

In April 2009 Action for Blind People became part of RNIB Group, in an innovative partnership combining regional service delivery across England. This partnership enables both organisations to share skills and deliver services in line with the UK Vision Strategy.

For more information phone us through the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or visit our fully accessible website.
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk

Company Registration no: (England and Wales 26688)
Registered Charity no: 205913 (England and Wales) SC040050 (Scotland)

Save a tree. Don't print this email unless it's really necessary.