Re: DRAFT: Contact blurb specific to developer audience (Education and Outreach Working Group)

Great, I appreciate the feedback everyone.  The
new version is posted to the wiki here
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Promoting_Contact_Orgs_Inaccessible_Sites#Audience:_Web_Managers_and_Developers_.28initial_editor:_Sharron_Rush.29