RE: An Introduction: Pooja Nahata

Hi, Pooja :-)

Yay! Another writer :-) Welcome to EO…I look forward to working with you.

Char James-Tanny

From: Sharron Rush [mailto:srush@knowbility.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 9:20 AM
To: Pooja.Nahata@cognizant.com; w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: Re: An Introduction: Pooja Nahata

Welcome Pooja,

I am so pleased to hear that you are joining EO!  The rest of our group may
be interested in the fact that Pooja put together a team to compete in the
first online version of Knowbility's Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR)
program in 2011.  Given her impressive background you won't be surprised to
learn that her team won!

I am so glad to be working with you Pooja, thanks for joining us!

Best,
Sharron
Sharron Rush |  Executive Director  |  www.Knowbility.org
<http://www.knowbility.org/>  |  512 305-0310
Equal access to technology for people with disabilities