Re: An Introduction: Pooja Nahata

Welcome Pooja,

I am so pleased to hear that you are joining
EO!  The rest of our group may be interested in
the fact that Pooja put together a team to
compete in the first online version of
Knowbility's Accessibility Internet Rally (AIR)
program in 2011.  Given her impressive background
you won't be surprised to learn that her team won!

I am so glad to be working with you Pooja, thanks for joining us!

Best,
Sharron
Sharron Rush |  Executive Director  |  www.Knowbility.org |  512 305-0310
Equal access to technology for people with disabilities