2 new slides RE: EOWG - Wrapping up Business Case slides

  EOWG,

Slides: http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/bcase/bcase-presentation-format.ppt

Please review the two new slides developed based on our last discussion and comments in e-mail:
* Accessibility impacts image (currently 13)
* [broad benefits] (currently 30)

Please remember to read the text for speakers/readers under the slide and consider the slides in context of the overall presentation.

Please comment on these *by Thursday 23 June*, or let me know if you need more time.

Thanks,
~Shawn